I JUST WENT THROUGH ALL 5,000 DEVIATIONS IN MY MESSAGES!
A lot of you have probably gotten fave-spammed.
So. After spending my entire day looking through thousands of art. What have I learned? =w=
1) So. Much. Porn =-= WHAT IS WITH 3D MODELLING AND REALLY UGLY PORN?
okay, got that out of the way.
2) Most people prefer to draw females.
Even Especially for 3d modelling. (I am one of those people)
3) Holy shit, there are so many talented people out there and all of them improve so quickly o3o
4) SO MANY BIRTHDAYS MISSED ;m; I APOLOGISE
5) Chibis. Chibis everywhere.
6) Animated pictures look x1000 times better than still ones. Even if only 2 frames are used.
Unless it's porn. Then it's horrifying.
7) SO. MUCH. UGLY. PORN. =n=
I'm sorry but it's really fucking ridiculous.
8) Looking through thousands of pictures in a day is a bad idea,
especially if you follow 3d art groups, </strike>no matter how awesome a lot of them are o3o
Oops. It's 12:15 AM
I should go to sleep.